We are a group of fully qualified Blue Badge guides proud of Salisbury & Stonehenge and passionate about sharing their history, myths and legends with you.
Our expert guides conduct many tours around Salisbury, Stonehenge and the surrounding areas – see more details on specific tours here on our website, or contact us to find out more about our bespoke walks and tours.
Our regular walking tour of Salisbury includes:
- the world renowned Doom painting
- where the Duke of Buckingham lost his head
- where a cheating card player lost his hand
- oldest cinema foyer in the world
- how and why the City developed
We also provide other ‘off the shelf’ tours for visitors, including:
- Tours of Stonehenge – hear about when, how and why it was made
- Ghost tours of Salisbury – why don’t they want to leave?
- Old Sarum – its history and why it moved
- Salisbury Cathedral and the Close
- Tours of Wilton, Shaftesbury
- Guides for panoramic coach tours of the area
- Tours for college, university or exchange students
- Walking tours for children in Salisbury or at Stonehenge
- Specialist tours walking in the footsteps of John Constable, William Pitt or the many artists and writers influenced by Salisbury
- Tours of Salisbury and Stonehenge in French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Speakers for clubs and societies on many subjects
We are happy to prepare tailor-made tours especially for you or your group – just contact us for details.
All our tours are informative, but mostly fun!