Salisbury City Guides is an association of experienced professional tour guides who have detailed knowledge of Salisbury and Wessex. Bespoke tours of the City, the Cathedral and the Close, Old Sarum, Stonehenge and Avebury are available on request.
Bespoke Guided Tours subject to a maximum of 25 participants
Salisbury City Guides fees 2022
- Guided tour 2 hours English: £110
- Guided 2 hour City Tour and Cathedral: £120 (plus Cathedral admission)
- Guided 2 hour Stonehenge Tour: £120 (plus admission)
- Guided tour Half-day English: £180
- Guided tour Full day English: £290
- 2 hr guided Tour with a language: £135
- Half Day tour with a language: £205
- Full Day tour with a language: £325
Please Note: Cancellation fees of 50% apply if less than ten days notice given; full fees to be paid if four days notice or less.
A number of the guides have also researched and created guided tours on a variety of topics that include history, architecture, painting, sculpture, literature, Wiltshire folklore and the exploration of the countryside and villages around Salisbury. There are also guided tours specifically designed for students, children and families.
Find out more about our tours and see examples by visiting our Further Guided Tours page.