Our group of experienced Blue Badge Guides will show you the best of Salisbury, Stonehenge and the many magnificent wonders and hidden gems of the South West of England on our professional guided tours.
Our regular walking tour of Salisbury includes:
- The court where convicts were transported to Australia
- The store with an execution site and a 500 year old ghost
- The ‘Damned Bishop’ in a gothic doom painting
- The card cheat who had his hand chopped off
- The Tudor gaol that held wizards and witches
- The world’s only cinema with a 15th century foyer
- England’s tallest spire and largest cathedral close.
With a large selection of tailored tours available, catering for everyone from small family groups to school parties, you can be sure our expert guides and their unique local knowledge will leave you and your tour party educated and enthralled!