We are a group of qualified Blue Badge guides proud of Salisbury & Stonehenge; passionate about sharing their history, myths and legends with you.
We have many tours of Salisbury, Stonehenge and the surrounding area listed below, but if you would like further information on tours please contact us by e-mail at Salisbury City Guides or telephone us on:00 44 7873212941
Our tours of Salisbury and Stonehenge
- Regular walking tour of Salisbury and see;
- world renowned Doom painting;
- where the Duke of Buckingham lost his head
- where a cheating card player lost his hand
- oldest cinema foyer in the world
- how and why the City developed
- Tours of Stonehenge – hear about when, how and why it was made
- Ghost tours of Salisbury – why don’t they want to leave?
- Old Sarum – its history and why it moved
- Salisbury Cathedral and the Close
- Tours of Wilton, Shaftesbury,???, ????
- Guides for panoramic coach tours of the area
- Tours for college, university or exchange students
- Walking tours for children in Salisbury or at Stonehenge
- Specialist tours walking in the footsteps of John Constable, William Pitt or the many artists and writers influenced by Salisbury
- Tours of Salisbury and Stonehenge in French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Speakers for clubs and societies on many subjects
We are happy to prepare tailor-made tours especially for you or your group – just contact us for details.
All our tours are informative, but mostly fun!